Sunday 29 January 2012

Overwhelmed

Blogging twice in one week is a rare enough occurrence for me, so posting twice in the space of a few hours is basically unheard of, but I just wanted to attempt to respond all of the wonderful comments I've received since I last hit "post".

I honestly could not have anticipated the volume of responses I have received, and each and every one of them has been positive. Whether you have commented, tweeted, direct messaged, text, phoned or simply read my post - thank you. You are all fantastic people and I must admit I may have "had something in my eye" a few times.

To those of you who said you could relate in some small way to what I'd written - thank you. I hope that you now feel, as I do, slightly less alone. To the amazing friends who have said they are proud of me - you are all incredible people and I feel extremely lucky to have you in my life. To the people who have called me brave, courageous or inspirational - I'm extremely flattered. I don't feel worthy of your comments, but your kindness means a lot.

If only one person reading has felt just a little relief in knowing they aren't alone, then it was worth all the (completely unnecessary) worrying. I actually feel fantastic for getting this out in the open. There have been so many times when I've worried about saying something in case I "gave away" my issues. Now they're out there, I think I can just get on with things.

Much love to each and every one of you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

And how does that make you feel?